Hey Students! Rubrik is looking for a senior product designer! See below for details.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and the design team to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, creative solutions with attention to detail
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Partner with the team of designers, product managers and engineers throughout the design process – from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Cultivate relationships with our customers to ensure design truly reflects the needs of the users we are serving (UX)
- Be part of evolving our design language and the design system that upholds it
- Work side-by-side with our design system UI engineers to ensure precise implementations
- Help set the bar for consumer-grade design in the enterprise space
- Be a thought leader – taking ownership of both product areas & aspects of team-culture to drive our team towards greater success
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your work with a foundation in interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Team Player: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and work cross-functionally
- Solid presentation skills & the ability to hold your audience’s attention
- You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding a better solution
- Someone who listens to others and values understanding above being right
- Someone who enjoys solving complex design problems!!
- Bachelors degree in Design (Product, Industrial, etc.)
- Master’s degree in CS or HCI preferred
For more information and to apply, please click here.